At Global Environmental Management Services – REVIVA, we believe in sustainable development and are committed to effective management of health & safety as an integral part of our business. The health and safety of our employees and stakeholders who may be impacted by the company’s operations is of utmost importance, therefore our aims are set as:
- No harm to people
- No damage to Assets and Reputation of Company
With the purpose to achieve our aims we commit to the following:
- Comply with applicable national, regional, and local Health & Safety regulations and statutory obligations and other requirements as appropriate.
- The company develops, implements, and maintains OHS management systems aligned with our sustainable commitments, beliefs, and consistent with world- class standards.
- Prevent injury and ill health to the company’s employees and contractor’s employees by providing a safe and healthy work environment and by minimizing risks associated with occupational hazards.
- Promote a positive OHS culture within our organization through effective communication, participation, and consultation with employees in the workplace.
- Detailed and regularly updated risk assessments, in order to identify and eliminate, or minimize effectively any risks and hazards related to the working environment and the nature of company activities, using the hierarchy of controls.
- Implement regular health surveillance and risk-based monitoring of all employees.
- Influence our contractors and suppliers to adopt principles and practices adopted by us in accordance with our own policies.
- Communicate with all our stakeholders on the progress and performance of OHS management.
- Continuous and rigorous training for all our employees to enhance OHS culture and awareness.
- Continual improvement of the OHS management system to enhance the organization’s OHS performance.
The responsibility to comply with our Health & Safety policy lies on all personnel of REVIVA as well as contractors and vendors that may be involved in our operations. The content and robustness of implementation of this policy will be reviewed periodically and revised accordingly and includes sharing best practices throughout the Company. We will also measure progress against this policy and review performance on a periodic basis to ensure ongoing management of Health & Safety.
Engr. Badr Alhathloul June 2023
Acting Chief Operating Officer